Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd is an operating company of Siemens AG Germany. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalisation, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainable over the entire life cycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. Siemens Mobility Division has around 40,000 employees worldwide.
10 years in a system integration role within major projects or Technology introduction projects
5-10 years’ experience in ETCS-L2 systems integration
- Master of Science (Telecommunication Engineering)
- Experience in collaboration and conflict management
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
The Integration Manager, based in Sydney, reports to the Technical Director and will be responsible and accountable for leading all integration activities, including:
- Collaborating with all stakeholders to manage the inter-package interface points, deliverables and timelines.
- Managing the identified interfaces via agreed actions, in accordance with the delivery schedule,
- ensuring each interface of the subsystem is properly defined and designed to be fully integrated with the other subsystems,
- Interfacing with the Installation and Interlocking Design Manager and work closely with the engineering experts from the customer’s System Manager, and
- Supporting customer’s stakeholder engagement and communication strategies.
- Client interactions: Multiple industry leaders in NSW (depending on the project), Public customers, other Contractors’ Technical Management Teams, and, where required.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time