Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Recruiting Consultant
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· Work closely with Senior Recruiting Consultants and business managers to identify recruiting needs;
· Search and screen candidates through effective channels including but not limited to job boards, social networking, internet, and etc.;
· Phone/Video interview with candidates and prepare a proper shortlist in a required timeline;
· Ensure every recruitment step to be carried out in accordance with global operating procedures;
· Coordinate data consolidation and further analysis per requirements, and ensure 100% data accuracy;
· Support and collaborate with peer colleagues for other assigned projects or programs.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/
Your qualifications and experience:
- 2-5 years’ solid experience in HR or recruitment function;
- Bachelor degree and above
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time