Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
What are my job responsibilities?
- Communicate effectively with Civil and Station wide contractors (SWC) in coordinating various civil and interfaces in accordance with the Equipment requirement and contract specification.
- Prepare Pre-final to Final design drawings to complete and meet contractual date and cut-offs.
- Review M&E construction and shop drawings from respective contractor and able to understand CSD, structural penetrations (SEM) and Delivery route details prior to Sign-off.
- Monitor Civil casting activity and work program to ensure that requirements are delivered by Civil and related SWCs within schedule and quality.
- Identify drawing discrepancies and to provide technical advice to resolve M&E related technical issues.
- Coordinate with concern SWCs in the development of Interface Control Document (ICD)
- Conduct inspections to ensure work and equipment opening and space provisions are carried out in accordance with the Sign-off, contract specifications, code of practice and Safety regulations.
- Attend site meeting, working session, casting inspection ensuring that all required provision were captured.
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Possess Degree in Electrical Engineering Professional
- Must have minimum of 10 years of professional experience in Electrical engineering practice particularly in MRT project for Tunnel, station and large infrastructure project for both under and above ground level works.
- Experience in interpreting and understand Civil Combined Services drawing (CSD), Structural, Electrical& Mechanical drawings (SEM). Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP).
- Experience in handling design coordination, inspections and supervision work.
- Effective team player, strong Management skills with technical, analytical and coordination abilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft office and Micro station
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time