Major Responsibilities :
Experience - 5-7 Years
• The Sales Manager is essentially responsible for correct implementation of the sales and marketing strategy in VAP / RSL channel defined by the business unit with a view to attaining a defined sales target with accurate forecast.
• To support in implementing effective Solution partner and Distribution partner program in the region.
• To establish, maintain and improve on meeting the needs of the VAP/RSL Channel and End customers in the region and support for all techno commercial needs.
• To achieve the assigned yearly Sales targets (e.g Order intake & Sales revenue) with a say to Do ratio of 95% month on month.
• Maintain and track the Sales funnel, To win projects and specification activities with identified consultants and create a win win situation for the projects in the Region with VAP / RSL's.
• Achieve timely invoicing of Sales orders booked with reference to the Lead time of the product and achieve the forecasted sales revenue target month on month.
• Achieve timely collection as per the collectable outstanding for the month with VAP/RSL Channels and achieve the forecasted monthly collection target month on month.
• Make scheduled monthly visits to Key consultants and closely work on Specifying Siemens products & system portfolio from the pre sales stages to create the pull for the portfolio.
• Support development of New VAP/RSL channels in the Region and provide presales and Design support during initial stages to make them familiarize with CPS Comfort Portfolio.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time