Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are a collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further.
We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Industries Division as a Service Sales Specialist and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
We are looking to recruit a Sales Specialist predominantly responsible for developing the General Motion Control (GMC), Production Machine (PM) & Cranes (CR) Customer Service (CS) Motion Control (MC) business. The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting the Sales services portfolio (Service & Maintenance Contracts, Spare Parts, Digitalisation Services, Repair Services etc.) by identifying and developing customer opportunities. A key part of the service business success is our ability to offer complete GMC, PMA and CR retrofit solutions utilising products from our DI portfolio. As associated technologies within our division will come from many of the product ranges from outside of the GMC/PM/CR portfolio range then a good understanding of these surrounding areas is an essential job requirement.
- Provide innovative service solutions that meet or exceed the expectations of our customers in order to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Ensure client satisfaction and retention whilst maximising our profitability, revenue and growth.
- ensuring that they are provided in a timely manner, that these are in line with our PM@Siemens and LOA procedures, that these offers and proposals are based on and meet the technical requirements and specifications of our customers, followed up on a regular basis and negotiate them with the customer
- Provide, from time to time, project management for retrofit projects and ensure that a strong collaborative working relationship is built with internal staff, sub-contractors, third parties and the customer associated with these projects.
- Support and drive Regional Sales (proactively/reactively) by identifying and developing customer opportunities based on data analysis and target customers. Define the service part of the customer strategy and visit customers in coordination with Regional Sales to support, consult and drive deals to closure.
- Perform market analysis and information collection on customers, market and competitors. Provide input for marketing e.g. references. Represent service portfolio in marketing activities e.g. at trade fairs.
This is a demanding role and we are looking for a proven individual who has and can demonstrate:
- Previous experience of providing retrofit solutions with the latest Siemens DI products.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Excellent presentation skills, applications, market and competition knowledge and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels within an organisation are essential.
- Be able to demonstrate that they can work under pressure and to work on their own initiative and as part of a team is also an essential requirement.
Whilst this role may be of primary interest to individuals with project management or sales experience, there is also a need for candidates to have a strong technical knowledge that can be applied in a sales role in order to provide our customers with innovative technical solutions that can effectively and efficiently be used in their business.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close cooperation with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you. We offer 26 days holiday (which increases with service), up to 10% pension contribution match, an excellent company share scheme and employee discounts just to name a few.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognize that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time