At our Lisbon Hub nearly 1300 employees from 41 different nationalities provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities across the world, in 20 different languages.
We are a global business process management area, that supports Siemens companies worldwide to achieve excellence in their internal process allowing our colleges to fully focus on their business.
Are you ready to be part of the change?
What role will you play?
This position is responsible for performing daily activities associated with ensuring successful interface between automated systems and customer ERP systems, monitoring of expense transactions to identify behaviors that are indicative of errors, potential fraud, waste or misuse. The Travel Expense Auditor will be responsible for taking actions via predefined resolution steps to create policy awareness, acquire additional justification or escalating findings to the management/HR. This position also requires the ability to recognize any issues on submitted expense reports that would delay or prohibit reimbursement of expenses and work to resolve.
- Execute basic and intermediate functions within SAP software, the expense management tool and auditing system.
- Create/update Microsoft Excel files (must be able to utilize pivot tables and v-look ups)
- Identify and research audit exceptions as they occur and take appropriate steps by coordinating disciplinary action with HR
- Download and analyze various audit exceptions to monitor daily activities. This includes but is not limited to SAP open items, AMEX/VISA past due monitoring and late fees management and various other employee reimbursement reports as assigned
- Coordinate effort to reduce late fees, duplicates payments, and processing errors.
- Coordinate the resolution of employee expense reimbursement related questions by serving as the tier 2 point of contact for employee customer services (AskHR).
- Facilitate all processes and issue resolution by working closely with Managers and HR
- Consultants as per processes outlined in the Disciplinary guidelines as well as internal technical resources
How does that sound? Our perfect candidate must have…
- · 2-5 Years of successful experience in expense processing and/or card administration.
- · HS diploma or equivalent required
- · Moderate level of computer acumen, especially in Microsoft Word, Excel (pivot tables & V-Look ups), order management systems such as SAP, and flexibility to multi-task and adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities - ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- · Ability to multi-task, work semi-independently and/or within a team, pays attention to detail and meet deadlines
- · The proven ability to prioritize rapidly; semi-complex problem solving and organizational skills; decision making/analysis skills
- · Candidate must be capable of independent decision making for semi-complex issues and have the ability to identify potential solutions for semi-complex or uncommon issues and make recommendations.
- · Good interpersonal skills and business maturity
- · Assist in identifying weaknesses in current process controls and procedures, finding corrective actions and implement said actions
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #join #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time