- Develop key software components with high quality results on RTL synthesis.
- Work on various RTL Synthesis optimizations as wells as on technology mapping flow
- Independently test, benchmark and fix issues in synthesis.
- Identify and work on potential improvements and optimizations.
- Extend and maintain the functionality of the RTL Compiler as needed.
- Write technical specs and participate in technical discussions, code reviews.
- Work with the team to jointly solve technical problems and within given deadline.
- B.Tech or M.Tech in CSE/EE/ECE from a reputed engineering college like the I.I.Ts.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in EDA tool development. Experience with RTL synthesis tools is a plus.
- Should have good knowledge of C/C++, data structures and algorithms.
- Should have worked on large software projects and be familiar with software development processes.
- Good knowledge of memory and performance considerations in software design.
- Working knowledge of Verilog/VHDL, synthesis, simulation.
- Working knowledge of RTL synthesis especially in the area of optimization is plus
- Self-motivated individual and willing to learn and contribute in a global team.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time