At our Lisbon Hub nearly 1300 employees from 41 different nationalities provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities across the world, in 20 different languages.
We are a global business process management area, that supports Siemens companies worldwide to achieve excellence in their internal process allowing our colleges to fully focus on their business.
Are you ready to be part of the change?
What role will you play?
HR Admin handles tier two customer support related to Human Resources and Employee Data Changes. Representative will provide complex front-line HR support and information to HR, managers and employees. Representative interface with vendors on occasion and have frequent dealings (inbound and outbound) with subject matter experts and employees of all levels. Topics range from inputs and transaction processing related to HR, expanding to PeopleSoft HR / Meta 4 and ADP management system, employee life cycle events such as new hires, promotions, transfers, relocation, and separations for general HR inquiry.
Also supporting interface issues regarding CHCM, SCD, GID as well as support to verify that the information processed in the systems migrates correctly to the SAP platform.
The GBS H2R operates in a fast, continuously changing and improving environment.
- Establishes and maintains departmental/employee records, files, logs.
- Generates, reviews, distributes and/or maintains complex HR forms, documents and reports.
- Audits data entered into HRIS system to ensure high data integrity and runs complex reports, graphs, charts.
- Provides complex request and HR support and information to HR, managers and employees
- Administers and communicates HR programs, benefits or services.
- Compiles and prepares complex reports, presentations, and/or personnel statistics.
- Identifies and implements HRIS transaction process improvements.
- Performs all of the standard and some specialized and complex aspects within area of specialization.
- Applies documented rules, past practices, or instruction on an independent level.
- Effectively identifies problems as they occur and takes appropriate steps to solve them in situations where the problem is difficult or complex.
- Preparation and validation of documentation as well as collaboration to provide training to the different team members.
- Work together with the different service lines in order to stabilize and standardize processes that have been migrated to the Delivery Center.
How does that sound? Our perfect candidate must have…
- 2-3 years of successful experience in customer service, data processing or human resources is required
- Excellent people skills and sensitivity to intercultural issues
- Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Typing proficiency is required
- HR System / PeopleSoft – Meta4 and ADP HR advance Knowledge
- Payroll System / PeopleSoft – Meta4 and ADP basic Knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge of computers, relevant and applicable client/server applications is required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills a must.
- No travel is required for this position Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- College degree a plus
- Portuguese language is a must for Brazil account
- Experience In help desk applications and database reporting and query Tools is preferred
- Strong understanding of human resources policies, procedures, and benefits is preferred
- Extensive payroll knowledge is a plus
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #join #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time