Mode of Employment: Limited; 15 hours
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Working Student (f/m/d) and gain experience in an innovative environment.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· Be a big support for our expert team in developing AR/VR technology based education solutions
· You will define test cases for technology solutions and drive user acceptance
· You help us by driving education/know-how of AR/VR technology within project team
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
· You are a Bachelor or Master student in Media Technologies / Information Technologies or a related area
· Ideally you have working experience in the area of Information Technologies
· You have basic knowledge of Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality hardware and software platform
· You have solid knowledge in Unity 3D framework
· You are passionate to work yourself into new frameworks and coding languages
· You enjoy to work effectively, decisively and flexibly in a fast-paced dynamic environment
· You possess the ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines
· You like to establish and maintain effective communication & working relationships with internal and external constituents
· You are exactly the right person for this position, if you are highly motivated and be able to work on own initiative yet the ability to work successfully as part of a team!
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: email@example.com
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time