Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
As a Siemens Healthineers company, NEO New Oncology GmbH is a dynamically growing diagnostics company offering products for molecular tumor profiling to identify optimal treatment options for cancer patients. Our technology platform “NEO” is based on next generation sequencing and proprietary computer algorithms. NEO reliably identifies therapy-relevant genetic alterations from standard clinical material such as FFPE specimens and liquid biopsies with short turnaround times and highest accuracy. Within NEO, we make a difference in the lives of people in need of cancer diagnostics to support therapy optimization and improved outcomes.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Medical Software V&V Specialist (m/f/d) to participate in the entire lifecycle of our NEOonsite software product.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You design, engineer, execute as well as review and approve automated and manual software tests
- You collaborate with software architects, developers, validation specialists and bioinformaticians as well as with IT infrastructure specialists during the requirements engineering and V&V processes
- You will ensure a consistent technical documentation, you will work in a regulated environment conforming to mandatory standards like IEC 62304, IEC 62366 and ISO 13485
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at www.newoncology.com
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have several years of relevant work experience in a medical software environment
- You have solid experience with defining, executing and documenting test of various kinds, e.g. black-box, white-box, acceptance, etc
- Your hands-on experience with python and C++ makes you feel comfortable in a Unix environment
- You are familiar with agile development frameworks and application lifecycle management systems
- You have experience with the requirement engineering process
- Solid skills in usability test design is a plus
Your attributes and skills:
- This position may suit you best, if you have a high affinity with IT and QM related topics, you are used to work cross-functionally, you make things happen with the right sense of urgency and impact
- You are ambitious and change makes you thrive
- As a true team player, you have excellent communication skills
- You are business focused, pragmatic and have a well-structured way of thinking and working
- You combine a problem-solving ability and attitude with your self-organized and independent working attitude
- You are fluent in English, written and verbal
- A plus will be a high level of German, written and verbal
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Petra Lehmann.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: NEO New Oncology GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time