We are more than Financial Services as we are turning ideas into reality. Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
- You are responsible for the governance and guideline competence for our SFS-wide Accounting & Controlling processes and manage the corresponding system landscape through implementation projects as well as business operations
- In your role you are responsible for the SFS wide standardization of our end-to-end processes in accounting and controlling, ensuring a harmonized activity split
- Furthermore, you analyze the business processes of the respective SFS companies, carry out fit/gap analyses and create the business concept for the (SAP) process landscape
- Based on your distinctive system expertise (especially SAP S4/Hana), you advise the respective stakeholders on how to design and further improve IT-supported business processes efficiently on an ongoing basis. In doing so, you always keep an eye on the effectiveness and also the risks of the internal control system
- You are the procedural interface between the Head of Accounting, the local accounting departments, the GBS as well the IT department
- The foundation of your success is a Master´s degree in a commercial or technical field
- Furthermore, you convince us with long-term practical experience in the area of accounting and controlling, preferably in project management and / or process analysis
- You have already gained experience with SAP ERP systems (S/4 Hana is an advantage) and you are highly interested in technical and process-related topics
- You are willing to commit to regular business trips. Professional experience abroad and intercultural skills are a definite advantage
- We are looking forward to meeting you, if you combine entrepreneurial thinking with analytical skills, distinctive assertiveness and team working skills
- Business fluent German and English complete your profile
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions to job ID: 206542 with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time