Company: SISW - MG
Job Title: Senior
Integrated Solutions Orchestrator - 206578
Job Location: US location
Job Category: Sales
NOTE: The location of this position is flexible within North America.
The Integrated Solutions Specialist (ISS) is responsible for developing and executing strategies and tactics to achieve specific business objectives for integrated product solutions that cross business and product lines, within an assigned territory. The ISS drives the priorities of all integrated solution opportunities in the territory and provides a clear prioritization for resource allocation to the Field technical resources, ATMs and relative business units.
This highly influential person is responsible for defining technical account plans and campaigns necessary to close business, developing strategic partnerships that promote business objectives, and working with other regional ISSs to form a cohesive global strategy.
This person will work closely with the Regional Sales Managers, Account Managers and Account Technology Managers (ATM) to develop account and regional plans. While the Account Manager is ultimately responsible for sales plans, the ISS with his/her broad and deep knowledge of the subject matter, integrated product portfolio understanding, and the customer’s challenges, will heavily influence sales planning direction.
• Develop the overall solution strategy to achieve business targets and strategic objectives based on World Trade Organization (WTO) needs. Business targets and strategic objectives are defined by WTO.
• Develop and socialize technical account engagement plans and campaigns necessary to achieve the target results.
• Work closely with Account Technology Managers (ATM) to get consensus on strategy and tactics, and to share technical engagement responsibilities where appropriate.
• Lead and manage the solution campaigns. The solution account campaigns are reviewed by AM, ATM and Technical Account Manager (TAM,) but the ownership of the campaign rests with the ISS.
• Ensure understanding of all elements of any solution engagement including decision making process, success criteria, committed usage upon success, run rate impact, AE resources required.
• Conduct regular meetings with specific customer executives and senior management to support successful campaigns.
• Align with account teams on business opportunities and build up the engagement funnel, summarize data and communicate progress vs plan across multiple accounts.
• Define, track and report the priorities for all engagements at every stage and communicate closely with engineering and technical Field management, helping to prioritize engagements and short vs. long-term objectives
• Build strong strategic customer relationships • Serve as a key field resource to summarize competitive threats and opportunities
• ISSs will meet regularly with technical Field personnel and ATMs to review priorities, share knowledge, review trade-offs, and share best practices.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
• BSCS or BSEE, MSCS, MSEE or greater preferred
• 10+ years of relative experience working in or with companies in the automotive and/or aerospace sectors
• Entrepreneurial and business acumen
• Senior organizational knowledge
• Product, market, and industry knowledge across a wide range of semiconductor development and software related tools
• Negotiating skills
• Prospecting/uncovering skills
• Set appropriate expectations and decision making criteria
• Bring technical campaigns to successful closure
• Positive working relationships with account management, field technical personnel, business unit engineering and marketing.
• Professional customer presence at executive through middle management levels
• Ability to manage and influence indirectly
This position may require access to export-controlled technology. If an export license is required and Mentor Graphics elects to apply for such a license, then candidates must be approved and licensed by the applicable government authorities as a condition of employment.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.