As a Content Marketing Manager, you develop international communication concepts in coordination with technology, sales and the central communication department based on respective marketing and sales strategy.
Preparation of the communication contents
Analysis, evaluation and selection of the different communication channels and media, target group oriented
Definition, coordination and implementation of international communication measures (online, social media, print, etc.) in line with the Siemens communication rules and processes
Coordination of internal and external service providers / agencies
Planning and control of the respective marketing budget
Continuously observing the marketing activities of the competition, checking the effectiveness of your measures and the chosen media channels. Assessing them, analyzing new possibilities and adapting your marketing mix to the best possible commercial support for channel development and sales regions
- University degree in industrial engineering or in business administration with specialization in marketing / communication.
3+ years work experience in the area of marketing communication, marketing management or advertising consultation
Basic knowledge or eagerness to learn in the area of identification technology and automation
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague
- Individual budget of 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- Electronic meal vouchers
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time