Who are we?
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Siemens Healthineers Egypt is looking to hire a Senior Accountant to be based in our Cairo office to be responsible for general accounting reporting to the Head of Finance.
What are my responsibilities?
- Process accounting transactions along with company guidelines.
- Review, analysis & oversight to the general ledger processes & data.
- Validation of accuracy of general ledger processes & controls.
- Provide expert-level insight for general ledger accounts within a designated area of subject matter expertise.
- Reporting of financial statement fluctuations to Business Partner organization & divisions.
- Delivery of general ledger information for external or internal auditors and/ or divisional review purposes.
- Prepare journal entries and analyze complex schedules such as Stock/Share match/Workers Compensation/Pension.
- Prepare monthly reporting, SAP, ESPRIT, ADSTAR.
- Implement process improvements; special projects as assigned.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent qualification from a reputable University.
- 7+ years of work experience in the same or similar field
- High IT affinity, with advanced work experience with Microsoft office.
- Very good level of English is essential.
- Team player mindset with high drive
- Solid Communication and reporting skills
- Proficient in SAP and in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.healthcare.siemens.com/
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.A.E.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time