We are seeking an energized Project Manager / Data Analyst with Healthcare and Finance experience to join the Siemens Financial Services group. The position has a significant strategic impact on the overall success of SFS COF Healthcare in the U.S. In close collaboration with the business, you will drive strategies and programs / initiatives to ensure achievement of goals through comprehensive data analysis, development of campaigns, reporting and controlling. You should be highly skilled at identifying, developing and implementing solutions that address Customer and market needs and align with the strategic goals of the business.
This role is based in Malvern, PA or Cary, NC and you will report to SFS COF Head of Healthcare Sales. If you have 7 or more years of Healthcare finance related experience in this function and are looking to take the next step in your career, join us!
- Develop and monitor financial/operational metrics to measure KPIs like proposal volume, funding trends, turn-around times, effectiveness of initiatives and Customer satisfaction.
- Prepare timely and accurately, monthly reviews and forecasts for the SFS COF Healthineers portfolio and current month and year-to-date volumes.
- Prepare monthly overview slides for C- level presentation.
- Work in a high-performance sales team, driving efficiency, and Customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with the SFS COF HC Sales Head and Business Development Manager.
- Interact with Customers, and internal teams like Financial team, Legal, Marketing, Operations Team and Credit team.
- Program manage the promotion initiatives including development of promotions through engagement of different teams, driving the communication and measuring the success of the promotions.
- Support the develop of go to market plans and initiatives based on data analysis, to address emerging customer trends and support the integration of financing alternatives into the sales process (focus on value-based offering).
- Willing to assume and complete ad-hoc / special projects and/or other assignments as delegated
- You will support the organization in identifying, prioritizing, and implementing process improvement initiatives.
- You will support and champion change to develop an organizational mindset that drives process improvement, ownership and accountability.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 7 years of finance experience is strongly preferred
- Healthcare finance experience is strongly preferred
- Extensive knowledge in analysis of financial data
- Experience with developing management presentations
- Experience working cross functionally
- Equipment Finance experience is desirable
- Strong Collaborator and Communicator
- Proven ability to manage through change
- Strong analytical skills required
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- A track record of follow-through
- Strong verbal and written skills in English with the ability to interact appropriately with all levels of the organization
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.