How can you help us shape the future?
We're looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow! Join our team as a Stator Core Builder where you will assembly of laminated stator core used in electric motors! This position will be in our Norwood, OH facility 2nd shift where you will join the local collective bargaining union. You will train on 1st or 2nd until fully qualified in your new role.
What are your responsibilities ?
- Interpret drawings and specifications required to perform all necessary stator core building operations per manufacturing methods.
- Efficiently perform operations to assemble and clean stator cores to conform to all quality standards
- Operate stator core cleating press to assembly stator core
- Use and read measuring devices and visually check and reject or accept stator cores for material defects per specified quality standards and dimensional acceptance.
- Check dimensions during manufacturing process with measuring equipment
- Transport stator cores with material handling equipment from staging area to the next workstation
What will you need to qualify for this role?
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have the physical ability to perform work required
- Must be able to read and understand all drawings and Bill of Materials related to stator cores
- Ability to read a tape measure, calipers, and micrometers
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Process Industries and Drives Division helps manufacturers measurably increase productivity and improve time-to-market with our innovative, integrated technology and services. We support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/process-industries-and-drives.htm
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.