• Perform system studies as per the requirements
• Prepare Power System Study Report.
• Provide technical expertise into project decision making process.
• Develop Philosophies and Engineering Specifications if required as per project.
• Produce Techno-Economic studies to back up Engineering decisions.
• Follow up & acquire orders, ensure timely execution of orders as per customer requirements & achieve business goals
Desired Qualification & Experience:
• BE/M.Tech/MS Electrical Engineer.
• Experience of around 4-5 years
• Knowledge of power system studies like Steady state, Dynamic, Protection, Harmonic etc.
• Knowledge of various IEC and ANSI standards for power system studies
• Specific experience of power system analysis tools like PSS®SINCAL, PSS®E, ETAP and PSCAD
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time