GRIP Position Level-PL 11
• Project Engineer is responsible for the quality and timely completion of the installation work.
• Project Engineer at site cross check the material received against the delivery note along with customer/Customer representative
• Informs the branch/MMG in case of any shortfall/ breakage of received material
• Collects verified delivery note duly acknowledged by the customer and returns to Branch BA.
• PE follows up the customer to pass the bills for payment.
• Ensures that received material is placed suitably and safely in store
• Maintains stock register in case material is stored in the Siemens stores ,all receipt and issue of material to be logged in the register.
• Commence the installation activity at site as per the Project Plan
• Issues approved construction drawings to sub contractor for carrying installation and cable laying.
• Gives proper instructions to the sub contractor such that the Equipment is installed as per the manufacturer’s guidelines and cables are neatly dressed tagged with proper glanding.
• After completing the Installation, sends intimation to customer requesting for activating the system.
• Submits project wise Daily status report to Project manager for review and approval.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time