Make real what matters
We provide the power to bring heat and light to our cities. We build highly efficient next generation turbines as well as on- and offshore wind turbines all over the world. We help our customers to save millions of tons of CO2 each year. That way we not only contribute, but actively drive the energy revolution for a better and greener future. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons. True specialists that do not lose sight of the big picture.
We tackle what really matters – take your next career step with us and make a difference.
What part will you play?
You will be part of an organization that is responsible for providing cybersecurity support for all Siemens Energy Divisions and Functions as well as all seven Siemens Energy hubs by protecting the Siemens Energy speciﬁc IT / OT infrastructure and the company’s customer-facing products, solutions and services worldwide.
In your role as Senior Cyber Security Officer (CSO) you will
- Drive capability and innovation for existing and new cybersecurity business proximity topics for the respective area of responsibility. Identify applicability of cybersecurity business proximity needs within the country, especially with regards to trends and risks.
- Ensure identification and collection of local / country cybersecurity demands of country / regional business partners and IT business partners.
- Collaborate with other CSOs to ensure global / regional execution and coverage of all cybersecurity business proximity key functions.
- Monitor, manage and report cybersecurity business proximity performance targets for area of responsibility, aligned with regional and overall cybersecurity strategy performance metrics.
- Participate and direct the cybersecurity incident handling process in accordance with assigned role during the declaration of a cybersecurity incident. Responsible for reporting cybersecurity incidents in accordance with the cybersecurity incident handling process.
- Manage and drive the implementation of the cybersecurity risk management process in the area of responsibility.
- Engage with Enterprise Risk Management for risks in country and understand it from a business and region/country point of view to foster greater understanding of managing enterprise risks as it relates to cyber security threats and the broader threat landscape.
- Engage with business and IT leaders, translating the services and value of cybersecurity into business language. Partner with country business leaders, and guide and drive high cybersecurity awareness standards (e.g. awareness campaigns, trainings, communications) for the area of responsibility.
- Collaborate with local production site / plant management regarding product security and relation/integration with Information Security.
- Collaborate with local/regional IT management to ensure all cybersecurity related controls and measures are implemented, managed, controlled and reported.
- Perform exception management and vulnerability management related tasks.
- Manage cybersecurity business proximity key functions for the implementation of a risk-based approach to protecting information assets, including execution of Golden Nugget protection and ACP Process, Risk Management, and Awareness Campaigns and Training in the respective area of responsibility.
- Establish and maintain key relationships, collaborations and partnerships to advance cybersecurity objectives with IT Business Engagement counterparts, IT and local business leadership with special focus on identification and protection of critical assets.
What you need to make real what matters.
- The foundation of your success is a university degree or equivalent experience in information technology, cybersecurity or a related field
- You convince us with professional experience across different functions and businesses with a minimum experience of 8 years in Cybersecurity
- In addition, you show a strong ability to lead, coach and develop teams
- During your career your career you have been directly involved in the areas of Governance, Training and Awareness, Incident Management, Asset Protection, Vulnerability Management, Stakeholder Engagement.
- You have proven experience working collaboratively in global networks and in the implementation of cybersecurity solutions. Furthermore, you have a strategic foresight to drive cybersecurity into the future.
- As you act in an international environment, you bring business-fluent English language skills
- Good knowledge of French language skills both written and spoken would be strong asset
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Energy Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.