Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions
Your tasks & responsibilities:
TCMS system engineering
and control software for our innovative rail vehicles
- Train Control System Engineering and SW requirements with internal and external experts (e.g. supplier) as well as with our customers
- Ensure the functionality and the efficiency of the data structures,
- Enhance system Know-how and take over more and more complex design tasks
- Some of above
- Code reviews, ensure the quality of the software development
- Define relevant test cases and carry out software tests
• You successfully majored in electrical engineering/electronics or computer science (or comparable with a bachelor or master degree)
• You have multiple years of experience in an industry designing and producing complex systems (rail, automotive, aviation, etc.)
• You are an expert in train control software development for embedded systems.
• You are familiar in the application of bus systems in automation technology
• You are passionate about understanding complex problems and finding suitable software solutions
• You are fluent in English - German language skills are advantageous
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time