At our Lisbon Hub nearly 1300 employees from 41 different nationalities provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities across the world, in 20 different languages.
We are a global business process management area, that supports Siemens companies worldwide to achieve excellence in their internal process allowing our colleges to fully focus on their business.
Are you ready to be part of the change?
What role will you play?
To support our Invoice to Cash operation we are looking for a Junior Accountant to integrate our Opportunity to Cash Team which has incorporate the activities of Order Management, Cash Application, Cash Collection & Credit Management.
- Allocate incoming payment from interim account to the respective customer account
- Monitor and resolve discrepant open items before month end
- Supports the preparation, verification process and maintenance in a cash allocation process
- Ensure proper Accounting and Controls are performed for processing activity by following all established policies and procedures.
- Manage daily activities to ensure that operational goals are met each month ( % of cash allocated)
- Internal communication and cooperation with Cash Collection, Contact Business Unit’s, Cash & Bank & Closing and Reporting
- Identify and implement process improvements and best practice initiatives.
- Preparation and forwarding all reports before the deadlines
- Participate in KPIs trends, root cause analysis of mistakes/errors and problem solving;
- Execute identified business and internal controls
- Focus on Customer Service, ensuring good communication levels to identify and resolve problems on Incoming payments
- Ensure Global and E2E compliance for activities performed in team
- Consistently improving processes and maximizing cash flow for the assigned
How does that sound? Our perfect candidate must have…
- · Degree/Experience in Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar and/or Relevant work experience in Opportunity to Cash
- · Ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment
- · Strong computer skills, including SAP and Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel,...)
- · A continuous learning attitude
- · Able to propose and implement improvements in procedures
- · Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- · Strong customer focused attitude with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- · Good communication skills and ability to work as a team member
- · Native Italian & Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #join #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time