Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Program Manager (f/m/d) Point of Care Informatics to be fully responsible for project execution of informatics projects for the Siemens Healthcare Point of Care (POC) Business Area.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You identify needed decisions and drive decision making process for new product initiation, development and commercialization
- You are responsible for meeting the expectations of internal and external customers
- Interfacing with functional managers for resource management and planning as well as for individual performance evaluations and managing project communications to all stakeholders is also part of your job
- You drive the implementation of downstream activities (e.g. Supply Chain Management, regulatory approvals) to ensure the rollout of product
- You ensure compliance of the project execution, e.g. process adherence and completeness / correctness
- You take responsibility for continuous improvement of the agile informatics product development process to optimize time to market
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Point-of-care
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in Business Administration, IT, Engineering or a related field
- You already gained several years of experience in a visible project leadership role
- You have expertise in leading software development projects utilizing iterative and incremental agile software development frameworks
- Project management certification (PMP) as well as knowledge of hospital workflows is desirable
- Work experience in medical diagnostics and device industry is an advantage
- You have demonstrated expertise in management of projects following industry quality standards
Your attributes and skills:
- You are an excellent communicator, experienced in anticipating risk and defining an execution of counter-measures, excellent mediation skills, capable of working under changing conditions, strong analysis skills, and strong in assertiveness
- Demonstrated ability to function independently in a high visibility position, with deadline and resource constraints is a must
- You already have demonstrated ability to coordinate across disciplines and integrate all aspects of business as they impact development projects including negotiation of scope, roles and responsibilities, specifications, timelines, and resources up, across, and down in the organization
- You are business fluent in English and you have very good German skills
- You have experience in working with intercultural teams
- You are willing to travel (for up to 10%)
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Janina Blatt.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time