Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Siemens Healthcare Malaysia team as Business Development Manager, Digital Health & Syngo to provide technical knowledge in the assigned portfolio and support both sales organization and customers the capabilities and options how to use and integrate Siemens Healthineers products effectively.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will maintain knowledge /expertise in product, technical and market changes
- You will serves as a subject matter expert (sales/technical applications) to Account Managers team and other Siemens sales stakeholders
- You will develop and foster professional networks within the healthcare IT industry
- You will develop and customise the business marketing and communications plans to local context
- You understand local competitive and market landscape for proper positioning
- You provide feedback to business line on usability and customer opinions
- You grow the business and market share
- You develop market for new portfolio elements
- You identify opportunities and develops sale programs for target areas (e.g new, replacement opportunities, competitive conversions)
- You ensure smooth order handover to Project and Customer Service (CS) departments
- You participate in joined calls with sales team (product demonstrations , customer presentations).
- You support quotation and tender submission preparations.
- You will be responsible in funnel management and forecast quality; Sales Funnel, Quarter Project Updates, Win/ Loss Analysis
- You will be responsible in implementation and adoption of Siemens Healthineers Tools , Processes and Guidelines
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Engineering discipline , Information Technology (IT) , Health Informatics, Medicine or an equivalent academic qualification
You have at least minimum 5 years of marketing/ sales with successful track record in business building of Digital Health Services and / medical software
You familiar with Information Technology and terminology
You commensurate understanding and experience of healthcare delivery with demonstrable experience of understanding requirements and creating proposals to fit their needs
You able to demonstrate expertise in Healthcare Informatics with practical experience on solution consultancy
You have working experience on relevant healthcare industry standards such as DICOM, HL7, IHE etc
Your personality and skills:
- You able to focus on detail with demonstrate analytical skills
You able to write and communicate persuasive business proposals
You have excellent verbal and written communication skills with problem solving capability
You have excellent organizational and presentation skills
You portrays creative thinking and forward thinking
You able to engage with C-level management
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time