Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a pioneering role. Siemens Mesoamerica is part of the global conglomerate with a presence in over 190 countries and more than 400 thousand employees worldwide.
About the role
The RC-xx IT Partner, HEAD, represents IT in the regional country (RC) and is the prime IT contact (IT Partner) for the Country Executive Management (CEO/CFO); leads Country IT employees with regards to Country Partner Management, Local Infrastructure, Local Application, End User Support (UseIT) and IT Business Administration; orchestrates and facilitates the provisioning of IT Services by internal and external service providers within the Lead Country; acts as the trusted business advocate within IT. The preferred location for this position aligns with the location of Country Executive Management; other major assigned-country Siemens locations may be possible.
What are my responsibilities
Partners with CEO and CFO for all IT related topics
• Acts as a trusted IT advocate and IT advisor for the Executive/Senior Management
• Guarantees implementation of the company-wide approved IT policies for assigned business responsibilities
• Ensures business proximity and profound understanding of business strategies and requirements
• Identifies and promotes IT solutions and services that help the business to better achieve their targets
• Leads End User Support (UseIT) activities and increases business value through improved usage of IT services for the business
• Leads Local Infrastructure Team / Applications
• Establishes and fosters close IT Partnerships with IT Organizations of Operating Companies, Strategic Companies, and selected Value Centers in both SOP IT as well as Operating Companies
• Decides, in alignment with Mexico Leadership, team priorities regarding the Innovation portfolio
• Oversees and manages all mission critical IT programs within countries of responsibility
• Facilitates acceptance for overarching, mandatory or cross-OpCo/cross-country initiatives (e.g. Office365, NGFS, etc.)
• Continuously optimizes Lead Country specific IT service portfolio
• Monitors overall IT Services delivered to Lead Country that they are in line with agreed performance goals ( KPI's )
• Oversees IT local related contract agreements, approves SLA and commercial implications, within the focus of the assigned area of responsibility
• Actively participates in IT Americas manager community
• Liaises with public and private stakeholders and represents the organization in respective communities
• Supports all global, regional and local ISEC activities and requirements (operational, strategic) related to IT Application, IT Infrastructure, Asset Protection, Protection Concepts, ISEC Solution Implementation, ISEC Protection Measures/Reporting
• Drives transformation towards a collaborative global and regional IT
• Fosters an agile mindset and an agile way of working
• Keeps abreast of industry and legal trends
• Manages other IT Managers or a dedicated team of IT professionals and/or IT operations team(s) as an in-country manager
* Responsible for overall Receiver Budget in Mexico
Profess. IT Bachelor’s Degree or related, with Master’s preferred (IT, Business Administration or related)
Advance level of English
Strong Leadership track record with 15+ years’ experience in IT organizations
Leadership / motivator / facilitator / team developer / People oriented
Collaboration and Communication across Teams, Departments and Countries
Quality Improvement and Change management methodologies expertise
Strong customer focus orientation
Manage and build long-lasting relationships with internal clients
IT Portfolio and Innovation Management
ITIL V3 experience. Mainly Services, Incident and problem management
IT Supplier Performance Management
Experienced on managing and reporting in organization based on a multi-level matrix (local/regional/functional/customer)
Excellent consultative abilities and interpersonal skills collaborating with executives and partners/suppliers (internal/external).
International Work experience prefered
How to apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
What else do you to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens Servicios S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time