If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.8 billion and had around 34,200 employees worldwide.
What are my job responsibilities?
Executing all aspects of Accounting Governance, Controlling, Closing and Reporting activities within the Asia Pacific region.
- Responsible for all accounting topics (i.e. accounting advisory to the business, closing and reporting tasks, disclosure requirements) for entities in Asia Pacific Region.
- Responsible for company's monthly accounting closing activities, prepares and reviews journal voucher, prepare and review audit reports and support audit activities (internal and external).
- Perform financial statement reviews & analyze financial statements of various business units of the company.
- Responsible on Budget / Forecast Process and data delivery to global system.
- Involve in Process Optimization Activities (definition of schedule, evaluate opportunity and resource allocation management).
- Assist in implementing PCMB Controls for the company.
- Topic Matter Expert for complex accounting topic in the region.
- Provide Training to business users on Financial Reporting Guidelines and other Global Accounting Initiatives.
- Support ad-hoc requirements
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Possesses Degree in Accountancy or equivalent recognized professional qualification ie. ACCA
- At least 2 -3 years of Big 4 experience or handle Multinational corporation's clients or direct multinational corporation experience
- Able to work independently, ambitious, possess analytical skills, able to multitask and ability to adapt change.
- SAP and Microsoft office applications
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time