Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
We make real what matters. This is your role
- GP IT Business Administration
o Manage Business Admin function for GP IT GDC in India.
o Responsible for BDG and FC compilation within published timeline.
o Presentation of Budgets to HQ and Country Management
o Ensure monthly reports detailing the development of actual costs are discussed with Management. Managing and reporting monthly actual costs.
o Explanation of budget variances with suggestions and solutions for remediation if necessary.
o Provide commercial and financial advice on contracts and SLA's including price calculations, term; and conditions for GP IT Contracts and subsequent financial management thereof and Ensure compliance with financial reporting and business conduct guideline: to achieve the desired results according to company policy and financial targets
o Monthly Billing and Receivables management
o Handling Internal and external Audit
o Balance sheet review & remedies if any
o Adhering to transfer pricing guidelines in accordance with the Tax experts
- Business Analyst and Controlling -
- Preparation & analysis of financial statements for monthly reviews
- Cost monitoring, analysis and reporting to Management
- Forecasting and Budgeting
- Various management reporting to Headquarter, Division & BU Management
- Active participation (Quality gate) in monthly closing activities such as accrual, other provision reviews, Project Dashboard
- Interaction with various departments for Revenue planning for monthly forecast
o Regular review of P&L and Balance sheet items
- Preparation of Management presentations for monthly BU/Division and HQ requirements
- To ensure financial integrity in books and records. To realize effectiveness of the internal controls in implementation of processes and guidelines rolled out by Division/BU including
- Audits – One point co-ordination for all Audit requirements (Internal & external).
- Coordinate with other departments such project management, purchase, engineering, Corporate departments and other departments to facilitate Business
· Facilitate Risk management and opportunities workshop, ERM workshop.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· CA / CMA with 5 to 7 years of experience and M.Com / CA Inter/ CMA Inter with 8-10 years of experience
· Knowledge about SAP & MS Office, Good Communication & Presentation Skills
· Analytical ability and problem solving skills.
· Positive attitude and ability to persevere under pressure.
· Experience in Business Controlling
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time