Siemens have an exciting opportunity for a Material Resource Planning (MRP) Controller (Supplier Delivery Expeditor) to join Siemens Aero Derivative Gas Turbine business based in Warwick. As a successful Material Resource Planning (MRP) Controller (Supplier Delivery Expeditor) you will create, maintain and communicate detailed delivery plans for specific part orders within our supply chain that are commitment accepted to enable the master production plan to be achieved. You will also provide the Supply Chain Management Team (SCMT) with the implications of the delivery schedules ability to meet customer and business requirements.
· To respond to demand changes by providing the Regional Purchase Manager with the implications of meeting customer requirements in line with the company Commitment Acceptance (Sales & Operations Planning) process.
· To ensure the maintenance of component planning both Master and Dynamic data, that will enable cascade of demand through the supply chain resulting in a committed plan.
· To plan and manage stock across the supply chain ensuring levels specified are maintained and used in the appropriate order and time frame.
· To ensure specified supplier delivery commitments are reflected in SAP, respond to supplier enquiries and manage adherence of schedule lines (Exception Messages) to ensure delivery to plan, including new parts introduction in line with all the relevant processes including use of the Supply Chain pro-forma
· To be process compliant through the use of company standard systems, processes and reports to resolve potential delivery hazards.
· To be the primary interface and lead operational relationships with suppliers to manage and co-ordinate all improvement activity associated with planning, control, inventory, delivery and lead time.
· To lead business reviews with their suppliers ensuring that both the suppliers and R-R requirements are being met, considering the impact to Quality, Cost and Delivery on the SCMT. To ensure these reviews are supported by other appropriate functions as required.
· To manage and coordinate delivery issues, reporting shortages and recovery programs to meet the plan. Manage the impact and escalate issues as required.
· As part of the Business Reviews, understand Load and Capacity constraints within a supplier that may impact performance and delivery
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· 5-8 years working experience in Engineering, Manufacturing, Purchasing or a Logistics discipline and a working knowledge of production planning and controls.
degree and/or relevant experience within the manufacturing industry
understanding of the requirements of the quality system, inventory control and IT systems
· You must be an excellent communicator that is robust in their approach along with problem solving and proactive skills.
· Demonstrated appropriate behaviors for team working and continuous improvement.
· Able to deal with internal stakeholders & Customers
· Good working knowledge of SAP or similar ERP systems
· Supply Chain Management – Capability & Capacity Assessment
· Supplier Relationship Management
· Supply Chain Scheduling
· Load & Capacity Planning
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.