Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our team as
Portfolio Solution Manager –
Surgery & Interventional Radiology (m/f/d)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You translate the clinical needs of our French speaking customers (Wallonia, Brussels, Luxembourg) in cardiology, surgery and interventional radiology into a tailored customer solution. Great communication and presentation skills are required to present the offering during customer presentations, site-visits and in answering tenders.
- You will take the key expert role in BeLux for surgical hybrid rooms and Interventional Radiology (IR) deploying the corporate strategy into a local one considering the specific requirements of the local markets combining different specific products into a customized solution.
- You collaborate strongly with different internal teams (Sales, Application, CS, …) as well as with potential or identified external partners.
- You identify potential Key Opinion Leaders in the market and develop proactively a strategic collaboration in close contact with key decision makers in the FBA (France Belgium Africa) zone and HQ.
- You own the set-up of a local customer workshop or marketing event and educate the different internal teams on the Interventional Radiology and Surgery portfolio and competitive positioning.
Your qualifications and experience:
· Clinical experience or degree in biomedical sciences/engineering, preferably with experience in X-ray based technology
· Clinical experience in interventional radiology &/or hybrid rooms is a must. Experience in cardiology is a plus.
· B2B Market knowledge in healthcare environment.
· You are fluent in French, good knowledge of Dutch and English.
Your attributes and skills:
· You are results oriented
· You rare autonomous and proactive
· You are open-minded, flexible and have a strong sense of service
· You have solid argumentation and negotiations skills
· You are creative and opportunity driven
· You have strong communication and presentation skills
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare NV
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time