• Support the Product Manager Lead in achieving annual sales revenue goals, new product sales goals, and gross margin goals by growing top-line revenue and bottom line
• Help develop relationships at a senior-level, which will include key loss prevention, segment, and regional management
• Support the product and franchise lead to work closely with management team to support a wide range of business development activities including but not limited; strategy formulation, new product requirements and new business opportunities
• Help countries successfully drive revenue growth across product & platforms
• Identify, evaluate, and report on market and customer opportunities
• Develop and maintain high-level business relationships with key decision makers, KOLs or market segments
• Collaborate with regional product marketing team regarding product price, quality, and design to deliver impactful product introductions
• Provide weekly/monthly forecast; opportunity & weekly reporting to ensure the business has can support his/her activities/opportunities
• Identify, analyze, and report on competitive threats and pricing, customer concerns, and market dynamics
• Work closely with customer service and product delivery team in order to ensure customers’ product requirements
• Working knowledge or experience with point of care solutions and workflows
- 3+ years of experience with demonstrated experience scaling a high growth business
- Strong analytical skills working with data to make product decisions
- Strong technical background and able to effectively negotiate with engineering teams
- MBA preferred
- Bachelors degree in related field (Engineering, Biomedical or business)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.