- Development & execution of effective strategy for assigned customers.
- Delivery of financial targets, orders & revenue of assign accounts.
- To be responsible in handling Tender/ Procurement Stage - Work with commercial/legal teams on terms and conditions.
- Work with project manager to manage customers expectation.
- Coordination of service support, keep abreast with service support issues/ status and help maintain customer's satisfaction.
- Ensure no overdue account receivable.
- Report and feedback the market situation within the sales team. Coordinate the local market situation within local office.
- In house residence expert for assigned products and business unit. Develop and execute strategy for assigned product lines.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related engineer field
- Minimum 3 years in the area of power transmission products (Motor, Coupling, Gear reducer) preferably account management function.
- Experienced in managing the account by the area business such as heavy Industry, Cement, Mining, Sugar plant, Steel, Pulp and Paper, Material Handling, etc .
- Experienced in machine design/application such as Conveyor, Crusher, Mill, Crane, etc. would be an advantage
- Strong command of English, both written & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office
- Mandarin Chinese (advantage)
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Industrial Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time