The Information Technology (IT) department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in an international and cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility
What role will you play?
- The MCAD 2nd level support team ensures expert support for all mechanical engineering applications (3D and 2D), auxiliary applications and related interfaces in operation at Siemens Mobility (SMO).
- Continuous monitoring of processes, target-oriented and fast intervention and a high awareness of all current issues are key elements of successful operation and high user satisfaction.
- You are supporting the application management for the Autodesk products (mainly AutoCAD Mechanical 2D) and the operating of our tool for standard and purchased parts “PARTsolutions” from company Cadenas.
- Within the MCAD 2nd Level support team you are monitoring the applications usage as well as ticket tracking and resolving upcoming issues.
- In doing this, you will coordinate with the participating engineering departments, other IT specialist departments as well as external developers and suppliers.
- You are supporting the continuous adaption of our system landscape to new requirements and technologies and the continuous further development of our AutoCAD and PARTsolutions interfaces.
- You will prepare system updates and support tool analysis, tests, documentation, debugging and error correction.
- The further development of the knowledge base including user documentation and tests, implementation and release of new features are also part of your task spectrum.
- You will be part of IT projects. Thereby you are using tools for the service management (e.g. Mantis) and test management (e.g. Polarion).
Use your skills to move the world forward
- Your education qualification is BTech or BE or MCA
- You should have 3+ years of experience in AutoCAD
- You should have 3+ years in SAP, Linux or Windows
- You can convince us with experience in AutoCAD Mechanical and basic experiences with 3D CAD systems.
- Knowledge of tools for management of standard and purchased parts is given.
- Experiences in software configuration based on scripting.
- Ideally, you have experience in the field of engineering processes, interaction with internal departments or users in construction, simulation, work preparation or manufacturing.
- Skills in service management, version management and methods to describe processes and their realization in technical uses cases, user stories and workflows are desirable.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- Competitive compensation
- An opportunity to shape the future of autonomous systems
- World-class researchers and engineers as team members
- We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time