Controller / Functional Controlling Professional for Siemens Energy Holding B.V.
Employment: fulltime / part-time (min 80 %)
Siemens Energy Holding B.V. (SEH) is an international holding company which is the shareholder of several Siemens Energy entities. The ultimate shareholder is Siemens Energy AG, and the organization is located in Zoeterwoude. The entity reports to SE TS SH, Siemens Energy Shareholding.
In addition currently 6 other (holding) companies are controlled from the office of SEH.
The team is international and has approximately 8 staff members. The main activities are accounting, shareholder controlling, tax and governance related tasks. The nature of the work is confidential and insider regulations will apply.
What are the main responsibilities associated with the job?
• Controlling Siemens Energy subsidiaries, both national and international;
• Preparing and participation in quarterly performance review meetings;
• Preparing shareholder resolutions;
• Planning of dividend;
• Supporting the acquisition process;
• Supporting reorganizations.
What do you need to be considered for this post?
• A bachelor or master degree in economics, legal or accounting is a pre requisite (or similar education, e.g. Stammhauslehre) or experience;
• Excellent knowledge of English is necessary, and fluent in German and/or Dutch is an advantage;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Stakeholder management;
• A business and result oriented attitude;
• Accuracy in numbers and legal procedures;
• A basic understanding of international tax, corporate law and accounting (IFRS and/or Dutch GAAP);
• Teamwork as well as the ability to operate independent,
About Siemens Energy
Very few organizations are active in as many countries and sectors of industry as Siemens Energy. Worldwide some 88,000 people work for Siemens Energy, 450 of whom are in the Netherlands. We offer a wide range of innovative solutions for our customers in the Power Generation Industry.
About working at Siemens Energy
We can offer you a fulltime/part-time post in an innovative and professional working environment, with ample scope for self-development. Siemens Energy has its own learning department offering self-training courses. You will also be entitled to 27 vacation days and 13 TCC (time credit compensation) days per year. Recognition, opportunities and possibilities are key components of working at Siemens Energy. From flexible rewards to opportunities for voluntary work in society and from career opportunities to a safe, healthy and modern working environment. To find out more about the conditions of employment, visit our website for the answers to your questions.
If you're interested, don't waste time - apply now.
Please submit your application by clicking on the 'Apply button' below. Should you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact Eline Prins-Corsmit 06-12 88 52 69.
An occupational health check and/or assessment may form part of the application procedure; Employment agencies are asked not to respond to this vacancy.