Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
You will be given the opportunity to:
- Provide technical support, expertise, leadership and accountability for the Security contract base of a major contract customer
- Manage the overall service contract delivery, ensuring customer expectations are met and issues are resolved in a timely, effective manner
- Manage interaction and collaboration with the Project Team in a one team environment
- Supervise employees to ensure schedules are maintained and service agreement scope is delivered
- Provide direct employee mentorship and is responsible for employee development within their group
- Promote, provide training for, and ensure implementation of division productivity tools
- Lead quality assurance activities and supports the Service agreement renewal process
- Participate in or facilitates representation for the Project Manager to Field Work Force Project Turnovers, and the Projects to Service Team Turnovers
- Plan and justify manpower, staffing requirements, tools, and other appropriate investments for effective and timely execution of assigned work
- Reconcile and generate service recap reports for customer meetings
- Review customer feedback and ensure high customer satisfaction
- Identify customer needs and make prioritized recommendations for service agreement adds, upgrades, and escalations
- Build and maintain an effective operations organization committed to customer and employee satisfaction and profitable growth
- Manage or advise on hiring, training and development, allocation and performance assessment of personnel within area of responsibility
- Provide the tools, training and environment required to achieve employee success
What you need to bring:
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field desired, however, candidates with a combination of directly related Security experience and education (a High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required) will also be considered
- At least 5 years of Commercial Security Systems (CCTV/IP Video, Access Control) industry experience
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills. Good project management skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel), CRM, SAP, Estimating & other Service Related Tools
- 3 years of supervisory experience would be ideal, however, someone with several years of Security experience looking to grow their career in management will also be considered
- A valid Driver’s license in good standing with limited violations, along with being at least 21 years of age, in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
- Legal authorization for employment in the United States without the need for current or future employer sponsorship to work in the United States
What you will receive:
- Ownership Culture and Career options!
- Year-end Bonus eligible
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off/Holiday Pay/Paid Parental Leave
- Extra Employee Discounts
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.