Leads, manages, and oversees finance, accounting and business administration activities within the Branch for all SBT business. Acts as commercial partner to the Branch Manager and assumes responsibility for Branch financial performance. Leads evaluation of current and proposed financial plans and change recommendations to positively impact Branch profitability. Ensures financial and operations reports accurately reflect the condition of the Branch business and provides reliable information necessary to advise management and control the business. Ensures and enforces effective internal controls, policies and procedures exist in compliance with GAAP and other federal, state and local requirements, professional standards and company policies
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Implements risk management and loss prevention programs in order to maintain maximum protection of the organization’s assets.
- May be assigned direct or indirect responsibility for management of employees performing Zone finance and/or accounting functions. Responsible to provide adequate support to ensure employees’ high quality performance and development.
- Acts as company representative and liaison to customers and local authorities to foster successful relationships and positive SBT image.
Preferred Education & Experience
- MBA /CPA strongly preferred.
- Minimum 10% travel required (depending upon size of Area).
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.