- Contract execution; Revenue forecast; Order On Hand (OoH) management; AR management.
- Responsible for medical equipment order execution from OI to TO(revenue) of the assigned sales sub-region, and solving related commercial challenges. Take the measures to mitigate all kinds of risks related to the deliveries (slot, payment, room readiness, etc.), and ensure all the progress are in line with company's guidelines and rules.
- Handle 3rd-party OEM parts and services. Track the status, control the costs, and monitor the vendor performance.
- Ensure proper and timely TO data maintaince in system to improve transparency to management. Work out a reliable and accurate TO forecast of the assigned sales sub-region by project evaluation and risk management.
- As main contributor of TO topics, closely coordinating among all related parties to secure the monthly/quarterly forecasted deliveries for the assigned sub-region.
- Order On Hand (OoH) Management for responsible sub-region. As coordinator on a sub-regional level to improve the OoH aging structure and ensure transparency of the projects as well as shorten the cycle time from OI to TO.
- Closely follow AR clarifications and collection for the assigned sub-region.
- Other job tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time