We are looking for the IT Financial Controller (FIN) for the Siemens Energy business in China and Asia-
The responsibility of the IT Controller will be to support all finance and controlling topics within the Siemens
Energy IT FIN Organization.
You will be the entrusted and accountable for the overall IT commercial planning, monitoring and accuracy
in China, its assigned countries and the wider Asia-Pacific region.
You will be based in Beijing, China.
As the IT Controlling Professional, you will report into the global IT Controlling Organization.
Act as financial partner to the support all GP IT organization as well as the Business in China and the Asia-
Pacific region. Determine financial impact of decisions by functional/technical owners and ensure proper
- Generation of budgets, forecasts and actual cost for IT Gross Cost/Provider Cost, IT Services and Cost
Recovery for assigned organization.
- Ensure that Internal Service Agreements (ISAs) are in place as contractual basis for IT relationships
between different legal entities in Siemens.
- Support service owners in documenting and controlling cost reduction initiatives in order to achieve GP IT
cost reduction targets.
- Ensure that operational structure for IT Cost and Services is in place and value flow is adhered to (SAP
Cost Centers, WBS Elements, movement of cost, settlement of cost elements).
- Manage relationships with Global functional leads and Business contacts.
- Responsible for ongoing financial reporting within IT (Globally/locally) as well as providing relevant input for
reporting towards regional IT Management and local GP Businesses.
- Assess, align and implement financial processes following Global, regional & local guidelines. Analyze
current situation, Global and local dependencies, and determine solution approach.
- Consistently review financial processes within GP IT organization in the Region Middle East and Africa for
harmonization and standardization potential. Identify current shortfalls, develop improvements and drive
implementation within the organization.
- Coordination, preparation & timely submissions of budgets & forecasts in area of responsibility.
- Cost controlling on cost center level as well as WBS elements and ensure proper settlements as well as
period end closing activities.
- Work with GP IT Manager during budget planning, forecasting, actuals to ensure sound Provider and
Act as financial partner to local topic owners/managers.
- Provide transparency on Provider and Receiver cost, costs of IT services and conducts regular review
meetings with stakeholders.
- Significantly contributes to budgeting/forecasting process as well as day to day controlling process working
with each of the department heads.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in financial field
- Candidate must have 5+ years of experience in financial related field
- Successful candidate has strong analytical capabilities paired with result and quality orientation
- Candidate is self-determined, always looking into improved ways of doing business
- Demonstrated ability to bring the benefits of finance to solve business issues while also managing cost
- Proficient in English
- Travel up to 10% (domestic/international)
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Good understanding and interest in IT topics
- SPIRIDON / SAP knowledge is required
- Knowledge of Infrastructure cost
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens Energy Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time