With a comprehensive range of powerful industrial software and fully integrated automation technologies, we help digital factory manufacturers to increase the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and to bring new products to the market faster - whether in the automotive, aerospace, mechanical engineering or other exciting industries. When it comes to the future of industry, nothing can get past us.
- As Senior Data Scientist, you work in a team of data analysts, AI experts and software developers to develop innovative software products in the industrial/manufacturing sector. You work with the latest technologies using artificial intelligence, data analysis technologies, therefore you work closely with domain experts.
- The direct connection to our factory allows you to test and see new ideas and the results of your development work directly!
- You develop complex algorithms using modern approaches from the fields of signal processing, statistics and advanced data analysis from an idea to a software system.
- You analyse and identify new data-related business opportunities in the manufacturing sector (Internet of Things).
- You will pursue new technological advances and develop your own inventions and patents.
- You evaluate and analyze data from complex technical systems.
- You simulate and model technical systems.
- You hold a university degree (PhD degree is a strong plus) in computer science, mathematics, physics, or engineering sciences (thesis in the field of Signal Processing is a plus)
- You have long-term experience with technologies, algorithms and methodologies in the areas of Signal Processing, statistics and technical Data Analytics (publication record is a plus)
- You have knowledge of software development process and good programming skills in particular Python and Java combined with knowledge of analytical libraries. Agile experience is a plus
- You have experience with project work in the research and development area especially in the domain of data discovery and data science is highly appreciated
- You have knowledge of and experience with modern analytical and simulation frameworks incl. Matlab
- You have experience in machine engineering / control systems
- You have advanced speaking and writing skills in English (German is a plus)
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time