You will be responsible for managing India Delivery Center operations that currently serves more than 100 countries across Hire to Retire Operations and manage a fast-growing team of more than 140 people. You will need to liaise with global stakeholders across countries at CXO levels in order to engage & influence. You are responsible for managing operational costs with a clear budget, arrive at pricing strategies for the products, and drive efficiencies to reduce costs.
Change the future with us.
• You will work on AskHR new age technologies such as RPA (Robotic process automation) and AI (Artificial Intelligence) etc., and HR helpdesk/chatbot.
• You will implement/improvise HR helpdesk.
• You will be responsible to coordinate with stakeholders & customers.
• Driving consistent user satisfaction index.
• Driving positive user experience and customer delight.
• Ability to identify process deficiencies and perform initial root cause analysis in support of improvements
• Ability to lead HR helpdesk for multiple regions.
• You will closely work with the manager on escalations.
• You will ensure achievement of SLA targets and agreed KPIs, identification of root causes of operational issues and implementation of improvement measures.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
• You bring in 6 to 8 years of relevant experience, with managing a team of at least 5 members.
• You should have ample experience in process/country transitions.
• You are a management graduate, preferably from reputed management institutes.
• You have experience in managing small teams, international clientele and understand HR technologies such as cloud-based applications, RPA, AI, chatbot, blockchain, etc.
• Right mindset to drive operational excellence & rigor.
• Excellent written, verbal communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bengaluru. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers