The responsibility of the SOP IT FIN Hub - Regional Controller is to support all controlling topics and activities for defined services and projects within the SOP IT FIN Organization. The incumbent will support the SOP IT global and regional in terms of controlling, contribute to the integrity of the financial books and provide analysis to the SOP IT FIN CTR organization, as well as for the SOP IT Finance management. The role will suit an enthusiastic individual seeking a permanent opportunity within a large global organization.
Your challenge will be…
• Coordinate reporting activities within the Regional organization
• Support the regional organization in the execution of the different financial processes
• Contribute to the execution and control of efficiency and other process improvement programs.
• Support the Budget & FC preparation, on regional level
• Ensure all financial tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner
• Analyze financial records and maintain the partnership with all relevant parties
• Produce ad-hoc financial information
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
• Being able to negotiate in English (high level required)
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office / expert in the use of Advance excel and Power Point. Access knowledge is welcome
• Finance Degree
• Some technical background in programming would be beneficial / interest in the new technologies
• Some Tableau experience is welcome
• Basic SAP knowledge is required (specially FI/CO module)
• experience in Accounting and Controlling (1-3 years).
• Flexibility around working hours at peak times.
• Passionate about changes and challenges
• Willingness about working in a multinational environment
• Availability to travel
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time