Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Work with consultants and business representatives in an international environment to define integration requirements
- Implement configurations and customizations in Dynamics 365
- Continuously research and learning latest configuration and best practices of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and then bring these configurations to live.
- Assist in developing design specifications as well as providing demos (live, documentation and presentations) of the solution to the business.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Diploma in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related fields, or equivalent education
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 expertise
- Azure development experience is a plus
- Basic experience in agile IT, e.g. SAFE or SCRUM methodology
- Strong willingness to understand business processes
- Good problem-solving and analytical thinking skills
- Excellent oral and written skills in English
- Good communication and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time