Interested in automation and control technology? Do you want to be a part of new technology development?
Siemens is a leader in automation and control system development. At our IOT R&D Center, we focus on product development (software development, hardware development and testing) for the next generation concept of Industry 4.0. We pride ourselves on high expertise, careful approach and teamwork. We support personal development and enable you to realize your ideas.
We would like to invite you to cooperate on the development of industrial automation products. We focus on testing the complete functionality of the device including its integration within the entire control system. We also deal with testing of industrial communication interfaces (PROFINET, PROFIBUS,…). We develop our own automated test systems and framework. For a given product, we create test scenarios from defining requirements through code implementation to integration into our implemented test system. All this in cooperation with developers on an international project.
Your task will be:
- testing of industrial communication protocols / industrial automation products / control systems
- design of testing procedures according to the product specification
- implementation of self-tests
- conducting tests, analyzing and reporting the results
- running automated tests
- working with developers to fix bugs
You can look forward to:
- up to 33 days of holiday (standard 5 weeks + up to 8 days from the benefit system)
- flexible working hours and home-office
- Company start-up bonus of CZK 50,000
- "an individual benefit budget of at least CZK 24,000 that you can turn into a combination of up to 8 extra days off, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance contributions "
- Relocation bonus for the cost of any relocation to the place of work (If you move from abroad 100 000 ,- CZK, within Czech Republic 50 000,- CZK)
- contribution to meals in the form of e- vouchers
- contribution to Multi-sport card
What we will appreciate from you:
- university degree in technical direction or adequate practice in the field
- a position suitable for graduates
- knowledge of object-oriented programming (C #, Python, Java, C ++ ...)
- good knowledge of English
- the desire to educate and develop their knowledge
- Knowledge of network or industrial communication protocols is an advantage
- Knowledge of PLC and control systems is an advantage
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time