Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Application Specialist (m/f/d) Recording/Angiography Systems in the Remote Service Center to offer our international customers and application colleagues the best possible support.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You support customers remotely in Germany on application issues for Recording systems (Sensis) and interventional X-ray systems (Artis) product lines
- In addition, you remotely support clinical, technical and local application specialists on questions related to clinical workflow (data exchange between Advanced Therapy systems and Hospital’s clinical IT, digital reporting, archiving and post-processing)
- You participate in system/clinical tests and train customers during clinical introduction, thereby maintaining and improving your professional skills
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Services für Bildgebung & Therapie
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a University degree in the field of Radiology
- You have several years of relevant professional experience in the field of Advanced Therapy (preferably with Angiography/”Sensis”) in a clinic or equivalent Institution or have relevant experience as an Application Specialist / Trainer in Advanced Therapy
- You know the clinical workflows and the interrelationships of the clinical IT infrastructure
- We also welcome applicants with a completed training as a medical-technical radiology assistant (MTRA) or a comparable medical qualification in combination with additional professional experience and further training in this field
Your attributes and skills:
- You are working on many things at the same time, so you have no problem prioritizing your topics and keeping an overview, at the same time you always have customer satisfaction in mind
- In addition, you can easily analyze the customer's inquiries and make initial proposals for solutions
- In this role you are frequently working together with German-speaking medical professionals, therefore, you are fluent in German. In addition, you are fluent in English and confident with an International environment
- You enjoy working with customers and provide the highest level of service
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Jessica Göbel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time