- You develop concepts, architectural solutions and rapid prototypes for Industrial Internet of Things (IoT)
- You initiate and lead innovation projects in collaboration with business units and academic partners
- You maintain ‘over the horizon’ awareness of technological developments in the area of industrial IoT
- You reach out to business units and support them to mature their business by adapting upcoming technologies for numerous vertical domains and use cases
- You contribute to the development of R&D roadmaps, trend scouting and the acquisition and execution of internal and public funded research projects
- You are actively engaged in building internal and external network of partners
- You supervise internships, MSc theses and PhD students
- You have a PhD in Computer Science, Electrical/Communications Engineering or comparable combination of education and experience
- You bring a deep understanding of Industrial IoT concepts and use cases
- You have a deep knowledge of Web and IoT communication technologies (e.g. REST API, JSON, JSON Schema, CoAP, MQTT) Semantic Technologies (e.g. JSON-LD, RDF processing, SPARQL) and industrial protocols (e.g. OPC UA)
- You show initiative in taking on challenges and have a strong achievement drive
- You have excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to motivate people
- You show strong willingness and ability to rapidly acquire new skills and domain knowledge
- You are fluent in English and German
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Unternehmen: Siemens AG