Mentor Graphics, A Siemens Company, is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation, providing software and hardware design solutions that help engineers around the world create new and innovative products. Each year, our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology in order to deliver smaller, faster and more reliable products that run the world’s high tech devices. Mentor was established in 1981; the company reported revenues in the last fiscal year in excess of $1.2 billion.
The Global Customer Support & Success (GCSS) division in Mentor Graphics is one of the largest contributors of revenue to the company and a critical element for customer satisfaction and success.
Mentor Graphics is looking for a dynamic growth-oriented Customer Support Engineer to
provide professional support to both our external and internal customers using our PCB Design Flow software applications.
- Technical Support: Serve as key member of an award-winning Electronic Design Automation technical support team committed to providing excellent support to customers, field personnel and team members using Mentor Graphics PCB design software.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex PCB design issues.
- Create well written knowledge base articles that enable customers to self-solve issues.
- Collaborate on innovative methods to help customers adopt new technology.
- Abijlity to collaborate and share knowledge as an extended team member with other support engineers in regional offices.
- Ability to work on multiple projects as needed.
- Continuely expand technical knowledge of PCB flow applications.
- Willingness and ability to travel as required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- BSEE or equivalent combined with significant Electronic Design/Layout expertise.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the PCB design process from schematic entry to layout/manufacturing.
- Recent experience with Mentor Graphics Xpedition Enterprise flow applications is required.
- Very good command / proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Excellent listening, writing and speaking skills.
- Strong customer service attitude and soft skills.
- Knowledge of VB Scripting desirable.
- Signal integrity or power integrity analysis experience is desirable. Example software would be HyperLynx, SiSoft, ADS, Sigrity or HFSS. And/or working with models such as IBIS, IBIS-AMI, SPICE or HSPICE.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time