Mission: Identify and establish relations with vendor/introducer according to SFLL Sales and Risk Strategy and develop right vendor program to achieve defined commercial targets.
- Research on vendor business.
- Follow criteria for vendor screening to develop vendors in the in-charged sectors.
- Verify the authenticity of contact person referred by a third party (e.g., dealer, and manufacturer).
- Work closely with Head of BD of in-charged sector to set up vendor contact and develop specific business plan in order to achieve financial target including new booking, profitability, and number of new vendors, vendor contribution and performance.
- Assist in designing leasing product for new and existing vendors.
- Design and provide training for vendor sales and SFLL sales.
- Maintain vendor relationships according to SFLL strategic plan via phone calls and on-site visit.
- Work together with other functions, e.g. Sales, Risk Management, Operations, Compliance and Marketing to ensure effective communication and collaboration.
- Bachelor or above
- 3 years experience in multinational business or 3+ year experience in business development function in bank, leasing ,finance or an industry company
- Experience in interfacing with multi-functions. multi-national companies or reputable finance/banks preferred
- Deep knowledge in Industry related industries. Deep knowledge of lease/finance business
- Basic knowledge on legal and tax in China, fluent in both Chinese and English.
- Communication, interpersonal , analytical skill, inter-culture sensitive
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Finance and Leasing Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time