Business Administrator – Dubai
Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in the discrete and process industries. Our Digital Enterprise portfolio integrates virtual and real worlds – with a unique end-to-end portfolio and Digital Twins across the entire value chain. It focuses on the needs of specific verticals. We continually expand our Digital Enterprise portfolio to include groundbreaking technologies and offer industry-specific end-to-end solutions for companies of all sizes.
Join our Digital Industries Finance division as a Business Administrator and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
In this role you will support Business Administration Management and Business Administration Professionals by completing administrative tasks assigned for Digital Industries
- Ensure continuity of automation process currently implemented for order processing and making effort for further improvisation
- Support Order Management Team in achieving the Digital FitRate Target
- Support Business Unit Controllers in updating the customer specific discount factors in Spiridon
- Follow up of open account receivable balances for assigned customer and Maintaining and reconciling account receivable balances with the customer
- Monitoring of WIP balances in sales order via OCC report and ensure that the balances reflect true and fair view
- Monitoring of Order in Hand and open committed cost.
- Ensuring profitability of all the orders as per the defined margin and investigate in case of variance and initiate corrective action
- Administration of Special Price in Sales order, update Credit Note overview file in the event SPR is not applied and coordinate with BU FIN
- Adherence with Letter of Credit conditions and timely submission of required documents to Treasury / TFA
- Ensuring adherence with Compliance & Export Control requirement
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Expected degree qualification and/or major in Business/Finance/Accounting
- Preferably 5 years of experience in an Accounting/Controlling/Order Management Position
- Working experience of Business process flow and responsibilities
- Proven record of successfully working with SAP/Spiridon/ DASh applications
- Excellent command of the English language required
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time