What are my job responsibilities?
Reporting to the Director, Project Development and Investment Asia, Siemens Energy (SE PDI), the primary responsibility of the Business Development Manager is to drive project origination and development activities in Asia.
The role will originate new power plant projects and build Siemens PDI’s pipeline of opportunities, undertake due diligence, engaged in negotiation of commercial terms, finalize and execute joint venture and shareholder agreements between Siemens PDI Asia and the project partner, structure and implement co-investments that meet the organization’s investment criteria and fulfil its mandate of promoting growth in energy sector infrastructure investments in Asia.
How can I qualified for the role?
• 3 to 5 years of experience in infrastructure project / business development in a multinational context in Asia. Experience in power or gas projects is a plus.
• Strong strategic thinking and execution capability upon various project originations with basic understanding of risk and compliance requirements and ability to manage the impact at an early stage.
• Basic understanding in target identification, financial analysis, financial modelling, valuation, due diligence, internal deal approval process and contract negotiations.
• Strong understanding of project development process, business models and financing methodology of large scale power plant projects.
• Superior people skills in managing key-accounts/stakeholders, including senior individuals.
• Exceptional communication skills with English in both oral and written formats. Proficiency in Asian languages is a plus.
• Adept in a multi-cultural environment across geographical locations with a proven competence in managing and resolving conflicts
• Process-oriented with excellent planning and organizational skills, demonstrated capacity to manage multiple tasks under deadline.
• Strong sense of responsibility and confidence. Autonomous functionality under challenging circumstances. Consultative and collaborative manner in achieving goals
• Strong appreciation and passion for SE PDI’s mandate with a strong work ethics and desire to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment is essential.
• Proficiency in MS Office software.
• Bachelor or higher degrees in finance, economics or MBA preferred.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Energy Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time