During the current
global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is
the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future
employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your
patience and invite you to visit
our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to
Minimum 5 yr experience in IC physical verification area , such as: - Writing DRC/LVS rule deck and build RC extraction
rule setup file - Strong scripting skills in CAD environments, such as TCL, perl language. - Familiar with the Custom IC and
ASIC IC design flow -Familiar with Calibre Design Rules Checks (DRC/LVS) rule writing and Standard Verification Rule
Format (SVRF) rule languages. - AE experience or CAD experience in physical verification area.
3. Familiar with parasitic RC extraction tool like Calibre XRC/xACT-3D or StarRCxt or QRC.
4. Knowledge and experience of circuit design guideline, reliability, latch up and ESD checking rule.
5. Program ability like TCL, perl.. etc
6. Knowledge of UNIX, LINUX.
7. Strong customer interaction skills
8. A team player as well as independent worker
9. Good English communication skill, speaking and writing
Work with the IC design house by leveraging your physical verification experience.
2. Work closely with the customers to address their needs utilizing the Calibre
DRC/LVS/XRC line of design to-silicon software products and services.
3. Deliver and conduct technical presentations, demo and training for tool promotion and tool useage expansion.
4. Provide evaluation and benchmark support, and support initial customer deployment. For example, write Calibre PERC,
TCL script for tool evaluation base on customer’s spec.
5. Knowledgeable to identity bottlenecks and work around, help file DR/ER base on
cusomter’s future needs.
6. Establish close relationship with customers to help facilitate achieving sales objectives and to provide ongoing services.
7. Support the adoption, proliferation and successful production deployment of Calibre products in the design to mask
8. Communication with Factory with field technical needs base on business requirements
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Shanghai) Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time