As the Service Coordinator you will be the external point of contract for customer service inquires and internally for maintenance planning, scheduling and contract commitments.
This position coordinates all activity between customer and field branches, and works with Client Service Administrators, Client Service Managers, Operations Managers and other Operations personnel to ensure contract and fire code requirements are met.
- Works in SAP and 3rd party Customer portals to process service work orders
- Obtains and processes Purchase orders to ensure Finance has necessary documentation for invoicing
- Works with Sales, Finance and Operations teams
Ideally we would like this position based in Miami, FL, however, we are open to any major US branch location.
This position will maintain the master inspection schedule, track inspection completion, and notify the account manager of missed inspections monthly.
- Assist field branches as needed with all reactive, PM and repair notifications
- Update site master list after adds and deletes
- Update site equipment (panel type and device counts) after system upgrades and migration
- Track deficiency quotes and repairs
- Review inspection reports, follow-up on deficiencies and route quotes to customer
- Utilize standard service/maintenance planning tools and documented processes
- Revise service schedules based on feedback from Client Service Administrators, Client Service Manager and customers
- Run monthly reports and update KPI's for internal and external customers
- Work in customer and Siemens sponsored service portals
- Order parts and dispatch calls per call handling procedures
- Review and apply cost to field work orders to meet utilization targets.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state recognized high school proficiency exam
- Technical proficiency (Fire Alarm or a related service industry)
- Industry/business acumen (Service based business)
- Work experience (1-2 years)
- Knowledge, skills, or expertise with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Amount of travel with the position - 5%
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.