Who are we?
We at Siemens Mobility are committed to helping our customers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately for mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge transportation technologies and services – we don’t stop there. We are also deeply invested in our worldwide employees with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry.
Today, Siemens Mobility in Saudi Arabia is looking to hire an experienced Maintenance coordinator to join our team in Riyadh. The position holder will be reporting to Section Manager taking responsibility for the Development of Performance Management reports, dashboards and KPI's for our Riyadh Mobility projects.
What are my responsibilities?
- Manage and coordinate all the necessary actions between the OCC and the related shift supervisor within each maintenance section
- Notification and mobilization of teams in case of faults and incidents
- Planning, managing, coordinating and supervising of all maintenance tasks together with the maintenance sections
- Monitoring all failure and alarms for Transit System and manage the Workorder process for the field teams within 5 min.
- Ensure compliance with the maintenance processes
- Escalate to the related section manager about any delay in response of rectifying corrective maintenance work orders.
- Follow up of work order management
- Validate the Data quality fulfillment within the confirmed work orders
- Maintaining of the O&M's Maximo system
- Close cooperation with all section mangers regarding the collection and analysis of data
- Maintenance and analysis of data within the Maximo corresponding with the requirements of the sub systems
- Preparation of reports & statistical analysis regarding faults and performance measurement KPI's
- Close cooperation with all section manager regarding the collection and analysis of data
- Prepare the maintenance reports based on Maximo
- Preparation and analysis of the system availability reports
- Following the safety rules, regulations and procedures
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Degree in technical discipline or equivalent technical qualification.
- First work experience in similar function ideally from a Transportation Project Environment
- Has a good understanding of analytics and investigative principles and procedures
- General knowledge of technical equipment shaped by overall system knowledge
- Solid knowledge of Firefighting, fire prevention and first aid
- Solid understanding of Safety rules and regulations
- Proven experience with Maximo system combined with advanced computer working skills
- Very good level of spoken and written English language, further languages are appreciated
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Saudi Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time